The steps to making a Sparkling Elderflower Cocktail are outlined below. This simple mixed drink has a bouquet of flowery odours, and it tastes just as pleasant as it smells (which is to say, quite nice). The Elderflower Liqueur and Gin are a very wonderful balance to one another, and the Lime Garnish helps to keep everything where it should be. Try it out for yourself, and then get back to me with your feedback.
- .75 oz St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur *
- 2 oz Empress 1908 Gin *
- 5-6 Mint Leaves
- .5 oz Fresh Lime juice
- 1 oz Soda Water
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Add all ingredients except the soda water to the shaker.
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Pour into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Top with Soda Water
- Garnish with two lime slices and a mint sprig.
Serving: 4.5oz | Calories: 215kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 0.3g | Fat: 0.1g | Saturated Fat: 0.01g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.03g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 47mg | Fiber: 0.5g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 219IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 0.3mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @Booze_ontherocks or tag #Booze_ontherocks!
Get new content
to your inbox.