We’d like to introduce you to the lovely Empress Mai Tai, our own spin on the traditional Mai Tai drink. The basis of this wonderful combination is made up of both the opulence of rum and the allure of Empress 1908 Gin. The union of these two liqueurs results in the production of a soft floral aroma that is gently blended with the rum and juniper’s underlying undertones. The incorporation of orgeat and lime juice results in a mixture that is exceptionally well-balanced and achieves a perfect harmony as a result. This cocktail is not only easy to make but also beautiful, especially when it’s presented in such a captivating way. Don’t be shy about indulging in this wonderful invention and letting us know what you think of the entrancing flavour it has!
Empress Mai Tai
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Add all of the ingredients to the shaker tin.
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Fine strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a lime Wedge