The Tropical Dewrita Cocktail, with its unusual ingredients, works surprisingly well together. It is lightly sweet with melon and orange flavours held together by tequila and lime. This margarita is an excellent addition to a summer BBQ.
- 2 oz Espolon Blanco Tequila *
- .5 oz McGuinness Blue Curaçao *
- .75 oz Pineapple Juice
- .5 oz Lime Juice
- 2 oz Mountain Dew
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Add the tequila, lime juice, and pineapple juice to the shaker.
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Add fresh ice to a slat rimmed rocks glass.
- Add the Blue Curaçao to the rocks glass.
- Fine strain the shaken mixture onto the ice and Blue Curaçao.
- Top up the glass with the Mountain Dew.
- Garnish with a lime wheel and pineapple frond.