Ivy Mix drew inspiration from the Mai Tai when developing the Tia Mia cocktail, which was initially served at the Lani Kai bar in New York City. This smoky take on mezcal has an incredible depth of flavour and a flavour profile that is full of different flavours. Give it a shot, and then let us know what you think about it in the following sentence.
- 1 oz Old Forester Bourbon *
- 1 oz Mexcalia Mezcal *
- .5 oz Pierre Ferrand Dry Orange Curaçao *
- .75 oz Lime Juice
- .5 oz Orgeat Syrup
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Add all ingredients to the shaker.
- Shake with ice for 10-15 Seconds.
- Fine Strain into a tulip glass over crushed ice.
- Garnish with a a de-hydrated orange slice
Calories: 210kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 0.1g | Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 35mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 11IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @Booze_ontherocks or tag #Booze_ontherocks!