The Irish Maid is a refreshing and elegant cocktail that features the smooth and balanced flavors of Roe & Co Blended Irish Whiskey, complemented by the subtle sweetness of St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur. To make this cocktail, muddle fresh cucumber slices in a shaker, add lemon juice, simple syrup, and the whiskey and elderflower liqueur. Shake well with ice, and strain into a chilled glass filled with ice. The resulting cocktail is bright and crisp, with the perfect balance of sweet and tart flavors. It’s a great choice for whiskey lovers looking for a light and refreshing drink with a unique twist.
- 2 oz Roe & Co Blended Irish Whiskey *
- .5 oz St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur *
- .75 oz Lemon Juice
- .75 oz Simple Syrup
- 2 Slices of Cucumber
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Cut and muddle the cucumber in the shaking glass.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the tin.
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Fine strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a cucumber wheel.