Instagram user Pranthik Samal is the one who concocted this gorgeous Solarium Cocktail with its many layers. Citrus juices, orange liqueur, and bitters are mixed together to create a cocktail called the Solarium. This drink has surprisingly mild citrus overtones and a complex taste profile. The splash of Empress 1908 Gin that’s floating on top adds a wonderful kick and a flowery flavour to the drink. Give it a go, and then report back to me with your thoughts.
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Add all of the ingredients to a shaking tin excepet the bitters.
- Shake with crushed ice for 5 seconds.
- Strain into a highball over crushed ice.
- Top with Empress 1908 Gin.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon and orange.