This festive drink will allow you to bring the mistletoe with you wherever you go this holiday season. The combination of cranberry and elderflower yields a flavour that is slightly sour but floral, and the taste is balanced by the use of simple syrup. Give it a shot, and then let me know what you think about it. Martini with Mistletoe as an ingredient
- 1.5 oz Tito’s Vodka *
- .5 oz St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur *
- .5 oz Simple Syrup
- 1.5 oz Cranberry Juice
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Add all of the ingredients to a shaker tin.
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Free pour into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with cranberries and a mint sprig.