The Blue Glacier is a fruity way to celebrate any occasion, whether you are having a party to commemorate a special occasion or you just want something refreshing to drink. The drink can also be enjoyed on its own as a way to quench your thirst. Try it out for yourself, and then get back to me with your feedback.
- 2 oz Bacardi White Rum *
- 1 oz McGuinness Blue Curaçao *
- 2 oz White Cranberry Juice
- 5 oz Lime Juice
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Rim a glass with white sugar.
- Add all of the ingredients to a shaker tin.
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Fine strain into the sugar rimmed glass.
Calories: 264kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 0.2g | Saturated Fat: 0.02g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.02g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 211mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 96IU | Vitamin C: 48mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 0.3mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @Booze_ontherocks or tag #Booze_ontherocks!