The Beach Bum Berry Remix cocktail guide, written by Jeff Berry, is where I found the recipe for this Polynesian Spell cocktail. Grape juice and peach brandy are both rather unusual additions to a Tiki drink, which is what this one has. The brandy was a poor choice, so I went with a peach liqueur instead, and it turned out fantastically. The Polynesian Spell cocktail has undertones of grape and lemon, and there are also gin undertones. Give it a shot, and then report back to us with your thoughts.
- 1.5 oz Dillon's Dry Gin *
- .25 oz Triple Sec *
- .25 oz Dr McGillicuddy Peach Schnapps *
- 1 oz Grape Juice
- .75 oz Lemon Juice
- .25 oz Simple Syrup
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Add all of the ingredients to the shaker glass.
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Fine strain into a Tiki glass over fresh ice.
Serving: 4oz | Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 0.2g | Fat: 0.1g | Saturated Fat: 0.03g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.02g | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 59mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 4IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 0.4mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @Booze_ontherocks or tag #Booze_ontherocks!