This Mele Kalikimaka Cocktail is also known as the Merry Christmas Cocktail. Mele Kalikimaka is the Hawaiian word for “Merry Christmas,” hence the cocktail gets its name from the word. This mixed drink features undertones of cinnamon, ginger, spices, and lime, and it is held together by rum. Give it a shot, and then share your feedback with us.
- 1.5 oz Bacardi Spiced Rum *
- .5 oz Amaro Montenegro *
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- .75 oz Pink Grapefruit Juice
- .75 oz Cinnamon Syrup
- .25 oz Ginger Syrup
- 2 Dashes Angostura Bitters
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Add all of the ingredients to a shaker tin.
- Shake with crushed ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Free Pour into a Rocks glass over crushed ice.
- Garnish with a lime husk.
Calories: 196kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 0.3g | Saturated Fat: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.02g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 165mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 78IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 220mg | Iron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @Booze_ontherocks or tag #Booze_ontherocks!