The Zapatero Cocktail is a split base cocktail that Jeremy Lake created. It combines Mezcal and Bourbon to give you a spicy, smoky taste.
- 1.5 oz Mexcalia Mezcal *
- .5 oz Four Roses Single Barrel Bourbon *
- .3 oz Orgeat Syrup
- 1 Dash Angostura Bitters
- 1 Dash Chocolate Bitters
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing glass
- Add ice.
- Stir until desired temperature and dilution are reached.
- Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with an orange twist and grated cinnamon.
Serving: 2.5oz | Calories: 142kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 0.1g | Fat: 0.4g | Saturated Fat: 0.2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 0.1mg | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 7mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 0.1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @Booze_ontherocks or tag #Booze_ontherocks!