The Tender Knob was invented by H. Joseph Ehrmann, and it makes one think of autumn. Ehrmann is the proprietor of Elixir, which is recognised as one of San Francisco’s taverns with the longest history of continuous business. Cinnamon works in harmony with the apple and bourbon to create a cocktail that is subtly sweet but has an incredible amount of flavour depth. Give it a shot, and then report back to us with your thoughts.
- 1.5 oz Four Roses Single Barrel Bourbon *
- 2 oz Somersby Cider *
- .75 oz Agave Syrup
- 1 Pinch Cinnamon
- 1 Apple Slice
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Add all of the ingredients into a shaker glass.
- If the Hard cider is carbonated stir the gas out.
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Fine strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with an apple slice and some cinnamon.
Calories: 225kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 0.4g | Fat: 0.2g | Saturated Fat: 0.01g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.04g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 131mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 30IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 0.3mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @Booze_ontherocks or tag #Booze_ontherocks!