While Natasha David was working at Nitecap in New York, she came up with the recipe for the Mountain Man Cocktail. The lemon juice and the maple syrup work together to create a pleasing harmony with the bourbon, and the ginger syrup adds a touch of warmth to bring everything together. You are going to want to drink this while sitting around a campfire with your friends, or on the back deck is an excellent choice. Give the Mountain Man Cocktail a shot, and then report back to us with your thoughts.
- 2 oz Old Forester Bourbon *
- .25 oz Dr McGillicuddy Peach Schnapps *
- .75 oz Lemon Juice
- .25 oz Maple Syrup
- .25 oz Ginger Syrup
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Add all of the ingredients to the shaker glass.
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Fine strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with candied ginger.
Serving: 3.5oz | Calories: 174kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 0.1g | Fat: 0.1g | Saturated Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 43mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 0.3mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @Booze_ontherocks or tag #Booze_ontherocks!