The Social Season cocktail. This gin cocktail could almost be the cousin of a Singapore Sling. It has sweet Pineapple, Passion fruit, and bitter Aperol notes held together to buy the Yellow Chartreuse and the Lime Juice. Its a sweet and bitter all at the same time. Try it out, and let me know what you think.
- 2 oz Beefeater Dry Gin *
- .75 oz Aperol *
- .25 oz Yellow Chartreuse *
- .5 oz Lime Juice
- .5 oz Passion Fruit Syrup
- 1.5 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 Dash Angostura Bitters
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Add all the ingredients to the shaker glass.
- Shake with crushed ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Free pour in to a rocks glass over crushed ice.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
Serving: 6.5oz | Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 0.2g | Fat: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.02g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 82mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 9IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @Booze_ontherocks or tag #Booze_ontherocks!