This Orange Cooler Cocktail is a simple cocktail with five ingredients that is ideal for sipping on the back deck or in the evening after a long day at the office. Both sour and sweet at the same time, with just the right amount of sweetness to slake your thirst. Give it a shot, and then report back to us with your thoughts.
- 1.5 oz Dillon's Dry Gin *
- 3 oz Orange Sections
- .5 oz Lime Juice
- .25 oz Simple Syrup
- 1.5 oz Soda Water
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Peel and section on orange and add them to the shaker glass.
- Muddle thoroughly.
- Add remaining ingredients except the soda water.
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Fine Strain into a highball glass over fresh ice.
- Top with Soda Water.
- Garnish with a Lime Wedge.
Calories: 161kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 0.1g | Saturated Fat: 0.01g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.02g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.02g | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 177mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 198IU | Vitamin C: 50mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 0.4mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @Booze_ontherocks or tag #Booze_ontherocks!