The Strawberry Bee cocktail is a refreshing and sweet drink that features a combination of fresh strawberries, gin, lemon juice, honey, and club soda. The cocktail is typically served over ice and garnished with a slice of strawberry or a sprig of fresh mint. The result is a delicious and fruity drink with a subtle floral note from the honey and a slight tartness from the lemon juice. It’s perfect for sipping on a warm summer day or as a signature cocktail for a special occasion.
- 2 oz Beefeater Dry Gin *
- 2 Strawberries De-stemmed
- 1 oz Honey Syrup
- 1 oz Lemon Juice
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- De-stem the strawberries and muddle in the shaker glass.
- Add remaining ingredients to the glass.
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Fine strain into a coupe.
- Garnish with a strawberry.
Serving: 4g | Calories: 221kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 0.3g | Fat: 0.1g | Saturated Fat: 0.01g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 18mg | Potassium: 85mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Vitamin C: 25mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @Booze_ontherocks or tag #Booze_ontherocks!