Before Halloween can be considered a success, the preparation of an appropriate — and scary! — cocktail is required. This Halloween cocktail is simple to make and is just what you need for a night spent partying and celebrating Halloween. Even though it’s a cocktail for Halloween, you can enjoy it any time of year with no problem at all.
Good & Evil
- 1 oz Heretic Vodka *
- 1 oz Sour Apple Liqueur *
- 1 oz Midori *
- 1 oz Triple Sec *
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice
- Top with Sprite / Lemon Lime soda
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Add ice to mixing glass
- Add all ingredients except the sprite.
- Shake for about 10-15 seconds.
- Strain over ice into glass.
- Top up with sprite.
- Garnish with Lemon Wheel