Here is a beverage that is reminiscent of a chocolate-mint kiss. This sugary drink is delicious at any time of year, but it is especially suited for parties and get-togethers with a large number of people. Due to the presence of both chocolate and mint in its flavour, it is the consumable that should be consumed after supper. Try it out for yourself, and then get back to me with your feedback.
Chocolate Mint Kiss
- 1.5 oz Homemade Irish Cream (Baileys)
- 1 oz McGuinness Crème de Menthe *
- .5 oz McGuinness Crème de Cacao *
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Add all of the ingredients to a shaker tin.
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Fine strain into a coupe glass.