When Richard Boccato was working at the well-known PDT Cocktail Bar in 2007, he came up with the recipe for the Water Lily Cocktail. He utilized the Last Word template as a source of inspiration for the recipe. Although crème de violette is essential to the process, locating it may be difficult, and the taste it imparts may be overpowering. In spite of this, the components in this mixture are blended together in such a way as to produce a drink that is not too flowery, is well-balanced, and is simple to consume. Give the Water Lily a go, and then let me know what you think of it.
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Add all of the ingredients to the shaker tin.
- Shake with ice for 10 seconds.
- Fine Strain into a coupe.
- Espress an orange peel and twist it into a garnish.