At I Love This Bar & Grill, we serve a cocktail called the Swamp Water Cocktail that can be easily assembled in a mason jar. It tastes delicious and has hints of melon, lemon, lime, and sour apple all rolled into one delicious beverage. Give it a shot, and then report back to us with your thoughts.
- 1.25 oz Mexcalia Mezcal *
- 2.25 oz Sour Apple Liqueur *
- .3 oz Midori *
- .75 oz Simple Syrup
- 3 oz Sweet and Sour Mix
- .5 oz Lime Juice
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Build in a mason jar and use all the ingredients except the lime juice.
- Attach lid and shake to combine.
- Layer Lime juice on top.
- Garnish with two Lime Wedges and 1 Maraschino Cherry.
Serving: 7.75oz | Calories: 165kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 0.2g | Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 13mg | Potassium: 31mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 7IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @Booze_ontherocks or tag #Booze_ontherocks!