How to make Rainbow Shots and get them right every time. These can be tricky to get right. So I changed the ingredients and bumped the alcohol to gibe the perfect pour every time.
- 1 oz Teremana Silver Tequila *
- .5 oz Lemon Juice
- 2.5 oz Orange Juice
- 2 oz Havana White Rum *
- .5 oz McGuinness Blue Curaçao *
- .25 oz Lemon Juice
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Add the red layer ingredients into a glass and stir.
- Add the yellow layer to another glass and stir.
- Add the blue layer to a third glass and stir.
- Setup eight shot glasses in a row.
- Pour the red layer into a stirring glass.
- Add ice to the stirring glass.
- Add the yellow layer on top slowly.
- Add the Blue layer on top.
- Place the Hawthorne strainer on the top and start pouring into the shooter glasses.