The Barbados Sunrise Cocktail is a layered tropical cocktail based on the Paradise cocktail. It has four ingredients which give it a simplicity unlike other layered cocktails, which can have multiple competing flavours. The rum gives it a slight edge to the sweetness of Blue Curacao, pomegranate, and a healthy dose of orange juice. The Barbados Sunrise Cocktail is the drink for relaxing on the beach or sitting around the pool.
- 1.5 oz White Rum
- 3 oz Orange Juice
- .5 oz Grenadine Syrup
- .5 oz Blue Curaçao
- In a separate glass mix the White Rum and Blue Curacao,1.5 oz White Rum, .5 oz Blue Curaçao
- In a highball glass add the Grenadine and then slowly add ice on top..5 oz Grenadine Syrup
- Slowly pour in the orange juice.3 oz Orange Juice
- Layer the Blue mixed Rum and blue Curacao on top.
- Garnish with an orange slice.
Serving: 5.5oz | Calories: 210kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 175mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 170IU | Vitamin C: 43mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @booze_ontherocks or tag #boozeontherocks!
Get new content
to your inbox.
More Rum Cocktail Recipes
View all comments