The Barbados Sunrise Cocktail is a layered tropical cocktail based on the Paradise cocktail. It has four ingredients which give it a simplicity unlike other layered cocktails, which can have multiple competing flavours. The rum gives it a slight edge to the sweetness of Blue Curacao, pomegranate, and a healthy dose of orange juice. The Barbados Sunrise Cocktail is the drink for relaxing on the beach or sitting around the pool.
Barbados Sunrise Cocktail
- 1.5 oz White Rum
- 3 oz Orange Juice
- .5 oz Grenadine Syrup
- .5 oz Blue Curaçao
- In a separate glass mix the White Rum and Blue Curacao,1.5 oz White Rum, .5 oz Blue Curaçao
- In a highball glass add the Grenadine and then slowly add ice on top..5 oz Grenadine Syrup
- Slowly pour in the orange juice.3 oz Orange Juice
- Layer the Blue mixed Rum and blue Curacao on top.
- Garnish with an orange slice.