On today’s episode of Booze on the Rocks, we mix up three drinks requested by our subscribers. These three mixed drinks are incredible, and I’m going to show you how to make them and let you sample them. The Peach Tree Ice Tea boasts wonderful peach, lemon, and amaro undertones in its flavour profile. The bitterness of Campari is present in My Favourite Negroni, but it is balanced out by the sweetness of Aperol and grapefruit juice. Amaro, lemon juice, and cognac are the three components of the International Sour, and they come together to create a drink with a silky smooth texture. Give them a shot, and then report back to me with your thoughts.
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Add all ingredients to the shaker glass.
- Shake without ice for 10-15 Seconds.
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Fine Strain into a coupe.