Aperol Sunset Cocktail is a delicious spring/summer drink that is perfect for sipping with friends on the back deck. Give it a shot, and then report back to us with your thoughts.
- 2 oz Cazadores Blanco Tequila *
- 1 oz Aperol *
- 1 oz Agave Syrup
- .75 oz Lemon Juice
- .5 oz Grapefruit Juice
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Add all ingredients to the shaker glass.
- Shake with ice for 10 seconds.
- Pour into a large wine glass filled with ice and grape fruit wedges.
Serving: 5.25oz | Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 0.2g | Fat: 0.2g | Saturated Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 47mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 2IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 0.1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @Booze_ontherocks or tag #Booze_ontherocks!