This recipe for the Wrecked Ship Cocktail is a fun and exciting cocktail that is ideal for sipping on a warm day. Because of the addition of coconut, spices, and pineapple juice, it has a mildly sweet flavour. To make it last for a longer period of time, you can even replace the lemon-lime soda with straight soda water. It has a very pleasant taste and is very simple to drink. We would like to hear your feedback after you have sampled the Wrecked Ship cocktail.
- 1.5 oz Bacardi Spiced Rum *
- .75 oz Malibu Coconut Rum *
- .5 oz McGuinness Blue Curaçao *
- 1.5 oz Pineapple Juice
- .5 oz Lime Juice
- .5-1 oz Lemon Lime Soda
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Pour the all the ingredients into the shaker glass except the lemon lime soda.
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Pour into a hurricane glass over fresh ice.
- Top with lemon lime soda.
- Garnish with bright red cocktail cherries.
Calories: 215kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 0.2g | Fat: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.02g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 73mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 9IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 0.2mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @Booze_ontherocks or tag #Booze_ontherocks!