Before Halloween can be considered a success, the preparation of an appropriate — and scary! — cocktail is required. This Halloween cocktail is simple to make and is just what you need for a night spent partying and celebrating Halloween. Even though it’s a cocktail for Halloween, you can enjoy it any time of year with no problem at all.
- 1 oz Malibu Coconut Rum *
- 2 oz Plantation Dark Rum *
- 1 oz McGuinness Blue Curaçao *
- Pineapple Juice to Top
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Add first three ingredients to shaker glass.
- Shake for about 10-15 seconds
- Pour over ice in glass
- Top with Pineapple Juice
Calories: 268kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 2mg | Sugar: 5g | Iron: 0.03mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @Booze_ontherocks or tag #Booze_ontherocks!