We’d like to introduce you to the entrancing Green Screwdriver layered drink, which, despite its name and first impression, is anything from boring. This cocktail’s greatness resides in the fact that it makes expert use of the main colours that are obtained from the sweet orange juice and the brilliant Blue Curacao. After giving the ingredients a little stir, you should end up with an elixir that is a hypnotic shade of green and bubbly, and it should be bursting with the enticing flavour of oranges. Give the Green Screwdriver a go, and I’ll be waiting with bated breath to hear your comments on this entrancing beverage!
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- In a seperate glass mix the orange juice and the vodka and set to the side.
- In a large glass add the blue curacao.
- Fill the glass three quarters of the way to the top with crushed ice.
- Add the lemon lime soda.
- Fill the remaininder of the glass with crushed ice.
- Slowly pour the vodka ornage juice mixture on top so it layers.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry and orange slilce.