Today on Booze on the Rocks, we have three simple whisky drinks for you to try. The first one is called the Casandra, and Grant Wheeler came up with it while he was working at Bar Beau in Brooklyn. Casandra was the name of the woman who inspired the drink. At the whiskeymuse.com, Reece was the one who developed the Sterling Silver recipe. While working at the Tasting Kitchen, Devon Espinosa came up with the idea for the Braveheat. It is well worth your time to learn how to make each of these original cocktails. Give them a shot, and then share your feedback with me.
- 2 oz Monkey Shoulder Blended Scotch *
- .75 oz Lemon Juice
- .75 oz Ginger Honey Syrup
- 2 Dashes Angostura Bitters
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Add all ingredients to the shaker glass
- Shake for 10-15 seconds
- Fine strain into a rocks glass