Today on Booze on the Rocks, we have three simple whisky drinks for you to try. The first one is called the Casandra, and Grant Wheeler came up with it while he was working at Bar Beau in Brooklyn. Casandra was the name of the woman who inspired the drink. At the whiskeymuse.com, Reece was the one who developed the Sterling Silver recipe. While working at the Tasting Kitchen, Devon Espinosa came up with the idea for the Braveheat. It is well worth your time to learn how to make each of these original cocktails. Give them a shot, and then share your feedback with me.
- .5 oz Lime Juice
- .3 oz Simple Syrup
- 4 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- 1 oz Silver Tequila
- 1 oz Canadian Rye Whiskey
- 4 oz Ginger Beer
- Add all ingredients except Ginger Beer to the shaker glass..5 oz Lime Juice, .3 oz Simple Syrup, 4 Dashes Angostura Bitters, 1 oz Silver Tequila, 1 oz Canadian Rye Whiskey
- Shake with ice for 10-15 Seconds.
- Fine Strain into a Collins glass over fresh ice.
- Top with Ginger Beer4 oz Ginger Beer
Calories: 220kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 0.1g | Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 13mg | Potassium: 24mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 7IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @booze_ontherocks or tag #boozeontherocks!
More Cocktail Recipes
View all comments