The Bourbon Bee Cocktail is a fantastic take on the classic Bourbon Sour cocktail. Aperol and pineapple juice are responsible for bringing the ingredients together, and honey and bitters are used to finish it off. Give it a shot, and then report back to us with your thoughts.
- 2 oz Bulleit's 10 Year Bourbon *
- .5 oz Aperol *
- .5 oz Honey Syrup
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice
- .75 oz Lemon Juice
- 2 Dashes Angostura Bitters
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Add all ingredients to the shaker glass
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Fine strain into a coupe.
Calories: 198kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 0.2g | Fat: 0.1g | Saturated Fat: 0.01g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 69mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 3IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @Booze_ontherocks or tag #Booze_ontherocks!