The Toxic Waste Cocktail recipe is an easy to make and easy to drink cocktail perfect for parties and sitting on the back deck or by the pool. The Toxic Waste Cocktail with its low ABV makes this ideal for an afternoon sipper or at your backyard BBQ or pool party.
- 1.5 oz Top Shelf Vodka *
- .5 oz Midori *
- .3 oz McGuinness Blue Curaçao *
- 3 oz Orange Juice
- 3 oz Lemon Lime Soda
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Add first three ingredients to the shaker.
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Pour over fresh ice in a 15 oz/450 ml glass.
- Top with Lemon Lime Soda.
- Drizzle the Blue Curacao over the top.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.