In 1983, Dick Bradsell was working at a bar when a supermodel walked in and asked him to make something that would “wake her up and F*** her up.” Bradsell responded by creating the Espresso Martini cocktail. Dick then turned his attention to the espresso machine, which led to the creation of this timeless classic. It’s impossible to make a mistake when espresso and vodka are in the mix. Give the Espresso Martini cocktail a shot, and then fill us in on what you thought of it.
- 1.5 oz Tito's Vodka *
- .75 oz Kahlúa *
- 1 oz Espresso
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Pour the ingredients to the shaker glass.
- Shake with large ice cubes hard.
- Fine strain into a Martini glass.
- Garnish with three coffee beans.