Both the Plantation Isle of Fiji Rum and our own homemade spiced honey syrup were utilised in the creation of this Spiced Daiquiri cocktail. A fragrant and spiced cocktail that is not difficult to make and has a wonderful flavour thanks to the addition of lemon juice. Give it a shot, and then report back to us with your thoughts.
- 2 oz Plantation Dark Rum *
- 1 oz Lime Juice
- .75 oz Spiced Honey Syrup
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Add all ingredients to the shaker glass.
- Shake with ice for 10-15 Seconds.
- Fine Strain into a coupe.
- Garnish with a lime wedge studded with cloves.
Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 0.1g | Fat: 0.02g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 13mg | Potassium: 48mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 14IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @Booze_ontherocks or tag #Booze_ontherocks!