Sex Under The Sun
The base of this recipe for the Sex Under the Sun cocktail is a combination of two different kinds of rum. In this particular instance, equal parts of light and dark rum are combined with equal parts of orange juice and pineapple juice. The grenadine contributes both sweetness and an alluring colour to the drink. Give it a shot, and then report back to us with your thoughts.
Sex Under the Sun
- 1 oz Flor De Caña 7 GranReserva *
- 1 oz Lamb’s Classic White Rum *
- 1 oz Orange Juice
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice
- .3 oz Grenadine Syrup
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Pour the all the ingredients into the shaker glass.
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Pour into a Collins glass over fresh ice.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
Calories: 182kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 0.3g | Fat: 0.1g | Saturated Fat: 0.01g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.02g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 97mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 58IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 0.2mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @Booze_ontherocks or tag #Booze_ontherocks!