Nandini Khaund created the Roman Holiday Cocktail, a beautiful Jungle Bird riff at Cindy’s Rooftop Restaurant above the Chicago Athletic Association Hotel in Chicago. It is well balanced with a slight bitterness balanced by the fruit juices and completed with the cold brew coffee, served over crushed ice. This Roman Holiday Cocktail is a simple and easy-to-drink cocktail.
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Add all the ingredients to the shaker tine.
- Shake with crushed ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Free pour into a rocks glass half filled with crushed ice.
- Top with crushed ice.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick pushed between the ice and the edge of the glass.