Nandini Khaund created the Roman Holiday Cocktail, a beautiful Jungle Bird riff at Cindy’s Rooftop Restaurant above the Chicago Athletic Association Hotel in Chicago. It is well balanced with a slight bitterness balanced by the fruit juices and completed with the cold brew coffee, served over crushed ice. This Roman Holiday Cocktail is a simple and easy-to-drink cocktail.
- 1 oz Amaro Montenegro *
- .25 oz Milano Campari *
- .75 oz Fresh Lime juice
- .75 oz Pineapple Juice
- .25 oz Demerara Syrup
- 1 oz Cold Brew Coffee
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Add all the ingredients to the shaker tine.
- Shake with crushed ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Free pour into a rocks glass half filled with crushed ice.
- Top with crushed ice.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick pushed between the ice and the edge of the glass.
Serving: 4oz | Calories: 55kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 0.2g | Fat: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 71mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 12IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 0.4mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @Booze_ontherocks or tag #Booze_ontherocks!