The song “Psycho Killer” by the Talking Heads is featured on their self-titled album, which was released in 1977. This Psycho Killer cocktail brings to mind that song. On the other hand, Jillian Vose invented this particular cocktail at the Dead Rabbit in the year 2015. On paper, the combination of the ingredients shouldn’t produce the desired effect. On the other hand, this has a velvety texture, a hint of bitterness, and flavours of chocolate and banana, along with very faint undertones of anise. Give it a shot, and then share your feedback with me.
- 2 oz Roe & Co Blended Irish Whiskey *
- .75 oz Cocoa Nib Infused Campari *
- .5 oz McGuinness Crème de Banane *
- .5 oz McGuinness White Crème de Cacao *
- 2 Dashes Lucid Absinthe
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Pour all ingredients into mixing glass.
- Add ice and stir.
- Pour into glass and enjoy.
Calories: 199kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Potassium: 1mg | Sugar: 0.1g | Iron: 0.01mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @Booze_ontherocks or tag #Booze_ontherocks!