Kenneth McCoy, a bartender at New York’s Rum House, was the brains behind the recipe for the Mr. Pink Cocktail, which was inspired by the critically acclaimed film Reservoir Dogs, which was directed by Quentin Tarantino. Campari, pineapple juice, and lime are the three ingredients that come together in this drink to create a smooth and easy-to-drink sour. Give the Mr. Pink Cocktail a shot, and then share your thoughts with us on how it turned out.
- 2 oz Lamb's Classic White Rum *
- .25 oz Milano Campari *
- .5 oz Lime Juice
- .25 oz Simple Syrup
- .25 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 Egg White
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Add all ingredients to the shaker glass.
- Shake without ice for 10 seconds.
- Shake with ice for 10 seconds.
- Pour into a coupe.