Bob Marley Cocktail was inspired by Bob Marley, who was huge in the Reggae music scene and supported the Rastafarian movement. This layered cocktail has the same colours as the Rastafarian flag. It contains rum infused with pineapple and coconut flavours and served with crushed ice, which helps the layers to hold. Each layer has its unique taste but, when mixed, gives you a great drink that is perfect for the hot weather. Try out the Bob Marley Cocktail, and let us know what you think.
Bob Marley Layered Cocktail
- 1 oz Pineapple Infused Rum
- 1 oz Blue Curaçao
- .5 oz Coconut Rum
- 4 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 oz Grenadine Syrup
- Pour the first two ingredients into a glass and stir it.1 oz Pineapple Infused Rum, 1 oz Blue Curaçao
- In a second glass add the third and fourth ingredients and stir them as well..5 oz Coconut Rum, 4 oz Pineapple Juice
- In a tulip glass pour in the grenadine.1 oz Grenadine Syrup
- Add crushed ice and the pour in the yellow Layered ingredients.
- Add more crushed ice and then slowly pour in the Green layer.
- Add some more crushed ice.
- Garnish with pineapple fronds.
Get new content
to your inbox.