AKA The Hobbits Birthday
We will be drinking the Cobbled Raspberry Cocktail in honour of the birthday of the Hobbit. J.R.R. Tolkien published The Hobbit for the first time in the world on September 21, 1937. The story of a party that encounters trolls, elves, and a dragon, as told by Bilbo Baggins. Hobbits take pleasure in the finer things in life, such as beer for regular occasions, wine for birthdays and other special events, and fresh fruit picked straight from the gardens. In celebration of the Hobbit’s anniversary, a Cobbled Raspberry cocktail was created using red wine and berries picked fresh from the garden. Give it a shot, and then share your feedback with us.
- 2 oz Devil's Keep Vodka *
- .75 oz Shiraz Red Wine *
- .25 oz Gifford Crème de Framboise *
- .3 oz Rich Simple Syrup
- 5-8 Raspberries
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Add all of the ingredients to the Shaker glass.
- Shake hard with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Fine strain into a Martini Glass.
- Garnish with 3 raspberries.