Chocolate syrup is a sweet, chocolate-flavoured condiment used as a topping for various desserts. Such as ice cream combined with milk to make chocolate milk. Blended with milk and ice cream to make a chocolate milkshake.
Chocolate syrup is available in various textures. Ranging from a thin liquid that drizzles from a container. To a thick sauce that needs a spoon to put onto the dessert. Some eateries use an artistic drizzling of chocolate syrup to spruce up servings of cheesecake or cake, along with other trimmings such as cocoa powder, powdered sugar, or chocolate shavings.
- 4 oz White Sugar
- 2 oz Water
- 1 oz Coffee
- 1 oz Unsweetened Chocolate
- 1 tsp Vanilla
* Each of these Spirits or Liqueurs used can be substituted for your favourite brand.
- Add all ingredients to saucepan
- Heat on low heat, stir until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Filter through a coffee filer/nut milk bad.
- Stays good up to 2 weeks in the fridge.
Serving: 1tsp | Calories: 12kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 5mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @Booze_ontherocks or tag #Booze_ontherocks!