This cocktail is called a Gumdrop, and we all love gumdrops right.
Today on Booze On The Rocks we make blue cocktails. These three easy cocktails are perfect for pairing with #TEAMSEAS. Where we are working to raise 30 million to clean the oceans of garbage. SO head over to teamseas.org and show your support.
- Add first three ingredients.25 oz Lemon Juice, .5 oz Simple Syrup, 2 oz Blueberry Gin
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Pour into tulip glass over fresh ice.
- Top with sparkling wine.3 oz Sparkling Wine
- Garnish with blueberries.
Serving: 5.75oz | Calories: 212kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 15mg | Potassium: 92mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg
|Thomas Reaves on Store|
Stay in Touch
Get our best cocktail recipes, tips, and more when you sign up for our newsletter.