Grenadine /ˈɡrɛnədiːn/ Syrup is a frequently used, non-alcoholic bar syrup. Not only is it characterized by a taste that is equally tart and sweet and by its deep red colour. It is also popular as a component in cocktails. It is not only for its flavour but also to give mixed drinks a reddish or pink tint.
Get new content
to your inbox.
- 4 oz Granulated sugar
- 4 oz Pure Pomegranate Juice
- .5 oz Orange Liqueur
- Place sugar and Pomegranate juice in sauce pan.4 oz Granulated sugar, 4 oz Pure Pomegranate Juice
- Use low heat and simmer until Sugar is full dissolved.
- Add Orange Liqueur.5 oz Orange Liqueur
- Stir and allow to simmer 2 min.
- Allow to cool before use.
- Will stay good in fridge for two weeks.
Serving: 1tsp | Calories: 11kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 5mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @booze_ontherocks or tag #boozeontherocks!
View all comments