Grenadine /ˈɡrɛnədiːn/ is a frequently used, non-alcoholic bar syrup, characterized by a taste that is equally tart and sweet, and by its deep red color. It is popular as a component in cocktails, both for its flavor and to give a reddish or pink tint to varied drinks, and is customarily made from pomegranate.
- 4 oz Granulated Sugar
- 4 oz Pure Pomegranate Juice.
- .5 oz Orange Liqueur
- Place sugar and Pomegranate juice in sauce pan.4 oz Granulated Sugar, 4 oz Pure Pomegranate Juice.
- Use low heat and simmer until Sugar is full dissolved.
- Add Orange Liqueur.5 oz Orange Liqueur
- Stir and allow to simmer 2 min.
- Allow to cool before use.
- Will stay good in fridge for two weeks.
Serving: 1tsp | Calories: 11kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 5mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg