Ginger Cardamon Syrup combines simple syrup, ginger root, and cardamon. A syrup or sirup is a thick, viscous liquid comprising primarily of a mixture of sugar in water. It contains a large number of melted sugars. but displaying little inclination to deposit crystals. Its texture is similar to that of molasses. The viscosity arises from the various hydrogen bonds between the liquefied sugar, which contains many hydroxyl (OH) groups.
Get new content
to your inbox.
Ginger Cardamon Syrup
- 12 oz Water
- 8 oz White Sugar
- 4 inches Peeled and chopped Ginger Root
- .5 oz Ground Cardamon
- Add all ingredients into the sauce pan.12 oz Water, 8 oz White Sugar, 4 inches Peeled and chopped Ginger Root, .5 oz Ground Cardamon
- Simmer over low heat until sugar completely dissolves.
- Simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Let sit for 20 min.
- Strain into bottle and Let cool before use.
- Will last two weeks in fridge.