Apple Syrup is Simple Syrup with added apples and Vanilla Galliano. It is a condiment that is a thick, viscous liquid comprising primarily of a mixture of sugar in water. Its texture is similar to that of molasses. The viscosity arises from the various hydrogen bonds between the liquefied sugar, that contains many hydroxyl (OH) groups.
You can make syrups by melting sugar in water or lowering naturally sweet fluids, such as cane juice, sorghum juice, maple sap or agave nectar.
Get new content
to your inbox.
- 4 oz Granulated sugar
- 4 oz Water
- 4 oz Sliced Apple
- 1 oz Vanilla Galliano
- Place sugar and Water and Sliced Apple into a sauce pan.4 oz Granulated sugar, 4 oz Water, 4 oz Sliced Apple
- Use med-high heat and heat until Sugar is fully dissolved.
- Add Vanilla Galliano1 oz Vanilla Galliano
- Stir and allow to simmer 10 min.
- Allow to cool before use.
- Will stay good in fridge for two weeks.
Serving: 1tsp | Calories: 8kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 2mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @booze_ontherocks or tag #boozeontherocks!
View all comments