Spicy Pomegranate Margarita Cocktail
Do jalapenos and pomegranates go together. You bet they do. We are going to make a Spicy Pomegranate Margarita Cocktail.
Today I am going to start that off with some Teremana Tequila. I have not ever had a chance to have that yet. So ideally you should always take a quick test of any new liqueur, liquor or spirits that you are going to use in a cocktail. And the reason for that is, so you have a good understanding of how it will interact because you may need to make subtle changes.
Oh, it smells really, good. Now Teremana Tequila is the child of Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, a noted WWE hall of Famer and Hollywood movie star. Oh, it smells really, good and you can really taste that flavor, and it just sits on your tongue and just a way that is, oh yeah, this is good. This is going to be a great margarita. Put that there we will grab that later. I am looking forward to this. So, today’s margarita choice is a Spicy Pomegranate Margarita Cocktail and I think you are going to like this.
Spicy Pomegranate Margarita
- 2 Jalaaepno Slices
- 2 oz Silver Tequila
- 1 Tsp Agave Syrup
- 1.5 oz Lime Juice
- 4 oz Pomegranate Juice
- Add all ingredients to the shaker.2 Jalaaepno Slices, 2 oz Silver Tequila, 1 Tsp Agave Syrup, 1.5 oz Lime Juice, 4 oz Pomegranate Juice
- Add shake with 1 ice for 10-+15 seconds.
- Rim half the ricks glass with salt.
- Fine strain over fresh ice into rimmed glass.
- Garnish with 1 Jalapeno slice.