Sparkling Strawberry Margarita Cocktail
What does a strawberry and some sparkling wine have to do with a margarita? Well, you know what, lets find out by making the Sparkling Strawberry Margarita Cocktail.
This margarita also falls in line with a new challenge that we have put together with Rob from Robs Home Bar and Vino from 62nd Cocktail.
It is called the #lovepotion2021. And you know what? There are only four rules to it, and they are super simple. First one is that it must be pink or red. Second rule is that we should have a chocolate garnish of some type. Third is that it should use the hashtag and the forces that it needs to be in by the 1st of March. It is simple, easy, and you can take that cocktail in any direction you want, because this is for you. And your other person, whoever that happens to be.
If that other person is all of us viewers, that is awesome. So please stretch yourself, try something new because we all get to win this way. Now, the first thing we need is your shaking glass. I am going to put that off to the side because the second thing I need is a very tiny knife. Because I just liked knives.
Sparkling Strawberry Margarita
- Trim and Quarter your strawberries and place them into a shaker tin/glass.3-4 Strawberries
- Muddle gently.
- Add remaining ingredients except sparkling wine into shaker tin/glass.1 oz Lime Juice, 1.5 oz Silver Tequila, 1.5 oz Triple Sec
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Rim rocks glass with creme de Cacao and pink sanding sugar.
- Add fresh ice to glass and double strain cocktail into glass.
- Top with sparkling wine.1.5 oz Sparkling Wine
- Garnish with a whole strawberry.
|Thomas Reaves on Store|