Pain in the A** Cocktail
Pain in the A**
How to make the Pain In The A** Cocktail. This easy cocktail is nice and light and so tasty. It has hints of coconut and melon balanced out by pineapple juice. Try it out and let me know what you think. Everybody has that one person in their life, be it a friend, a family member even a pet; that's just a royal pain in the ass. To celebrate that, the cocktail we're going to make today is called a Pain In The A** Cocktail because you know what better way to deal with that pain in your than to drink pain in the let's get into it now this is a simple six-ingredient cocktail it's easy to make. It's got lots of great flavours.
- Add all ingredients accept the 7 UP to the shaker.1 oz Coconut Rum, .5 oz Sour Apple Liqueur, 1 oz Melon Liqueur, .5 oz 151 Rum, 2 oz Pineapple Juice
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Pour into a Beer glass over fresh ice.
- Top with the 7 UP.2 oz 7 Up
- Garnish with 3 Maraschino Cherries.
Serving: 7oz | Calories: 194kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 75mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 3IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg