Maple Rum Old Fashioned Cocktail
We are going to use a lemon to make the Adios Motherf**ker Cocktail this is a variation of the Long Island Iced Tea; it is simple and basic. What can go wrong? Now you can’t soften the force about properly articulated Adios Motherf**ker, yeah it’s bold it’s boozy and it’s basically a bluer sweeter version of that Long Island Iced Tea but instead we substitute a Blue Carousel for Triple Sec and a Lemon-Lime Soda for Cola and voila we get something totally different so what I’m going to do is I’m going to make one for you.
Maple Rum Old Fashioned
- 2 oz Rum
- .3 oz Maple Syrup
- 2 Dashes Orange Bitters
- 2 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- Add all ingredients to the mixing glass.
- Stir with ice for 60 revolutions.
- Pour over fresh ice into a rocks glass.
- Express oils from an orange peel.
- Garnish with an orange twist.