Malibu Breeze Cocktail
Have you ever wanted to experience a True Malibu Sunrise? I know I have. Let us experience it together! Lets make the Malibu Sunrise Cocktail.
Malibu Sunrise Cocktail
How to make the Malibu Sunrise. This Malibu Rum Cocktail is very easy to make. The pineapple and orange work well with the Malibu rum giving a sweet citrus coconut taste. And the grenadine gives you that fire of a beautiful sunrise.
- Add first three ingredients into the Shaker.2 oz Malibu Coconut Rum, 2 oz Pineapple Juice, 2 oz Orange juice
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Add Grenadine to glass..25 oz Grenadine
- Add ice to the glass.
- Fine strain everything from the shaker into the glass.
- Garnish with an Orange Wedge and a Maraschino Cherry.
Serving: 6.5oz | Calories: 206kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 190mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 116IU | Vitamin C: 34mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg