This Wrecked Ship Cocktail is an exciting cocktail recipe that is perfect on a hot day. It’s slightly sweet with the take of coconut, spices, and pineapple juice. You can even substitute the lemon-lime soda with straight soda water to lengthen it. It is very smooth and easy to drink. Try out the Wrecked Ship Cocktail and let us know what you think.
Wrecked Ship Cocktail
- 1.5 oz Spiced Rum
- .75 oz Coconut Rum
- .5 oz Blue Curaçao
- 1.5 oz Pineapple Juice
- .5 oz Lime Juice
- .5-1 oz Lemon Lime Soda
- Pour the all the ingredients into the shaker glass except the lemon lime soda.1.5 oz Spiced Rum, .75 oz Coconut Rum, .5 oz Blue Curaçao, 1.5 oz Pineapple Juice, .5 oz Lime Juice
- Shake with ice for 10-15 seconds.
- Pour into a hurricane glass over fresh ice.
- Top with lemon lime soda..5-1 oz Lemon Lime Soda
- Garnish with bright red cocktail cherries.
Get new content
to your inbox.